Friday, March 2, 2012

2

lost 2 but hold up!

my mo-jo went on vacation. 
my feet have not touched the mill for 3 weeks.  bad i know. 
but good news have kept eating habits in check. 
staying steady at weight with a 2 pound drop.
so not bad for  being lazy lately.

it sucks when the motivation stops.
but it always comes back.  full force.

other priorities snuck up on me.  and the mill kinda faded into background.
but i am seeing it again, staring at me.  asking for a run.

so 18 pnds dropped. altogether.  pants dont fit anymore.  love it!
have noticed though that if i do not continue with my weekly workouts my body SCREAMS at me!
aches and pains of muscles that were being set in motion tell me to get BACK to it .

ok.  fall off and get back on .  thats life. ☺

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    http://forums.randi.org/images/smilies/cheerleader4.gif

    I have often heard that it isn't the exercise that makes the difference in the weight loss - but it does for over all health.

    ReplyDelete